Silverback Ventures is a venture-backed consumer fintech startup located in downtown Los Altos. Silverback is the codename for an exciting new startup focused on consumer finance. The company raised over $5M from investors at the end of 2020, and is currently working towards launching its first product. We are looking for someone hard-working, enthusiastic and ready to join a great team as we prepare for our launch.
Office Manager duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for the physical environment of our first headquarters. This includes branding, interior design, and functional operation.
- Responsibility for day-to-day operations of our physical location.
- Maintaining the operating budget for the office, including day-to-day expenses.
- Answering telephone calls and emails from customers.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering new stationery, furniture, snacks, appliances and electronics as needed
- Receiving and distributing packages and mail as needed
- Setting up lunches and team events as needed
- Coordinating team meetings as needed
Skills we think would fit best for our company:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to handle vendors and related tasks
- Organization and the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all employees
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- A fun, positive attitude!
This position is a salaried full-time role, based in Los Altos, CA. The company provides a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).